Chinese New Year is a wonderful time to start a new habit of making practice FUN. Your children will always be ready for practice, when you have these great games up your sleeve.
恭 喜 發 財 Kung Hei Fat Choy Why wait for the Chinese New Year? Any time is the perfect time to start making practice pleasant and productive. These games work all year round
- Dragon’s Roar – For sorting out those sticky practice tasks. Chinese Checkers – For practicing quick refocussing
- Chinese Lanterns – For a colorful record of all your beautiful practice.
- Dominoes – When children win, they will want to do it again and again
- Chinese Dragon – To help make a new habit.
- Kung Hei Fat Choy – For encourage lots of correct repetitions.
- Mandarin Oranges – For energizing flagging brains.
- The Red Envelope Game – Excellent for playing at festive group lessons or at parties.
Return to Music in Practice Home Page