Take the Boo Hoo out of practice with Halloween Practice Games. It’s fun learning to focus during deliciously spooky seasonal practice sessions, a must for all who just can’t wait for the festivities to start. This year we have 11 games in our set:
- Two Halloween Jigsaws will improve spatial awareness as well as your practice tasks
- Perfect your Halloween week’s main practice point with a happy Spider Family
- Match the creepy pairs with Halloween Concentration
- A Spider Web to catch your perfected practice tasks.
- Indulge your creative artists while improving quick focussing skills with Halloween Pumpkins
- Make a Halloween Mask while you practice some lightning fast focussing
- Enjoy a game of Halloween Tic Tac Toe while you romp through a practice session
- Trick or Treat is for all who really can’t wait for nightfall, a mixture of challenges and treats guaranteed to improve attention and co-operation.
- You will unravel the secrets of reviewing with the fabulous Spider’s Web Review Game. This is a good game for groups.
- NEW Treasure Hunt for Focussed repetition. A fun game for a group of students.
- NEW Halloween Dominoes is just the thing for re-energizing tired brains and muscles.
With only 2 easy rules to follow, it’s super easy to add value to your practice sessions. Amaze your teacher with:
- Accelerated focussing skills
- Improved spatial awareness
- Lots of correct repetition
- Increased co-operation
- Diffused tension
- Less frustration
Return to Music in Practice Home Page