- Valerie Munro on 100-Welcome
- Sue on Choose the Perfect Instrument for Your Child by analysing Temperament, Physique, Intelligence, Initial Expense and Transport.
- Arti on Choose the Perfect Instrument for Your Child by analysing Temperament, Physique, Intelligence, Initial Expense and Transport.
- Bee on Two Stress Busting Practice Ideas
- Sue on Two Stress Busting Practice Ideas
Monthly Archives: November 2011
When my kids were very young, I found it extremely difficult to persuade them to pay attention during music practice. I wasn’t prepared for the way that small children can switch off and ignore you, when music practice becomes boring, … Continue reading
Imagine that it’s time for music practice. You may be wondering if today it’s going to be easy to help your child, or is it already another one of those days? You know what it’s like. A lack of interest, … Continue reading
When I was a child, my parents gave me a beautiful new guitar for my birthday. I was thrilled and immediately tried to play it. I can clearly remember my surprise and disappointment, at the horrible noise it made. My … Continue reading