- Valerie Munro on 100-Welcome
- Sue on Choose the Perfect Instrument for Your Child by analysing Temperament, Physique, Intelligence, Initial Expense and Transport.
- Arti on Choose the Perfect Instrument for Your Child by analysing Temperament, Physique, Intelligence, Initial Expense and Transport.
- Bee on Two Stress Busting Practice Ideas
- Sue on Two Stress Busting Practice Ideas
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Many parents are familiar with the “Punished by Rewards” concept. It is a very sensitive subject. Indeed, there are many ways that rewards can be used to make a child feel bad and insecure. Many of us make the mistake … Continue reading
“Knowledge is not skill. Knowledge plus ten thousand times is skill.” Shinichi Suzuki Ten thousand times? How on earth do you cope with that, when helping your kids practice? Read on. Firstly, forget everything you have been told about creating … Continue reading
Have you tried the 100 Days Challenge? Did it work? If so, you need read no further. If on the other hand the very idea of 100 days seems like a life sentence, read on. What would you and your … Continue reading
Almost everybody knows that practice improves the ability to focus. Catch 22! BUT … What if try as you might, you can’t keep your mind on the job. Without focus, you will never be able to practice as efficiently as … Continue reading